Wednesday, October 28, 2009

French's Crispy Onion Chicken

2 c. French's crispy onions
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 egg, beaten

Crush the crispy onions in a gallon plastic bag. Dip chicken in egg. Coat in crushed onion crumbs. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.

OK...I forgot to take a picture of this recipe, but trust me...this is a keeper. This recipe is simple...3 things...love it! Plus...my husband and kiddos loved this. This is a great twist on what to do with chicken. You can also use this for fish or pork chops. I love these onions on green bean casserole and I am happy to have more reasons to use these tasty onions! Also...they have a website...www.frenchsfoods.com for more recipes. Please enjoy this simple, quick and delicious meal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely checkin' this one out. The fried onions will freak my family out (they're not thoroughbred Younts!), but they can deal with it!

    ReplyDelete