Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh My Oreo




1 package of Oreo cookies, save 8 cookies for topping
2 boxes of Oreo pudding mix
4 cups of milk
1 tub of cool whip
Hershey Chocolate bar pieces, for topping

In a mixing bowl, mix Oreo pudding mix and 4 cups of milk. In a large bowl, crumble half of the Oreo cookies and place on the bottom of the bowl. Layer half the pudding mix on top of the crumbled cookies. Crumble the rest of the Oreo cookies and put on top of pudding mix. Top with cool whip, reserved Oreos and chocolate bar pieces. Chill and serve cold.

*This is one of the easiest recipes around. In fact, I didn't have a recipe and just threw this one together last minute. It is delicious and super fast. I used skim milk, light cool whip and reduced fat Oreos to make this a little "healthier". haha

1 comment:

  1. Andrea...
    That has to be the most incredible dessert I have ever seen! Of course, it would take a chocoholic to say that, I'm sure! Anyway, I suggest that you bring it to the next family gathering, but hide it in the van until I get there. Oh, and bring two forks and I'll bring a pot of coffee...we don't want anyone to see us snooping for supplies. :)

    ReplyDelete